Final Camera-Ready Submission
All authors are required to follow the IEEE format under ‘Camera-Ready Submission Guidelines’. Failure to comply may cause your paper to be excluded from the publication.
- Prospective authors must comply with the IEEE instructions that can be found in the IEEE conference proceedings templates for Microsoft Word or LaTeX format at the IEEE website.
- The length of a paper is strictly a minimum of 4 pages and the maximum is not exceeding 6 pages with double-column.
- The similarity of your paper MUST BE LESS than 30%.
PDF Instructions for Authors
- Before creating a PDF:
Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
- Creating your PDF eXpress Account:
Click “Create account”. Go to the ieee-pdf-express website.
i. First-time users should do the following:
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
- Fill in the required information.
– Our Conference ID is 52609X.
– your email address
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
- An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
ii. Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the above steps but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
For each conference paper, click “CREATE NEW TITLE”.
Enter the title of the paper (This is compulsory) and click “CONTINUE”.
Upload the file and Click “CONTINUE”.
If you submitted a file for conversion, a PDF will be sent to you shortly via email. This PDF will also be available through your account. In addition, you will receive an email confirming receipt of your source file or archive.
Click “CONTINUE” and your PDF file will be created. You can download the created PDF file.
The author shall submit the final paper by Friday, September 24th, 2021, to firstname.lastname@example.org. State your EasyChair paper ID in the subject line.
IEEE Copyright Form Submission
An IEEE copyright form must be submitted for each accepted paper. Authors can submit their copyright release via the IEEE electronic copyright function (eCF) with copyright code 52609. Such copyright releases cannot be downloaded since IEEE already has them. Each track has its own copyright options. The IEEE PUBLICATION TITLE (Journal, Magazine, Conference, Book): 2021 International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Informatics (ICEEI).