You are invited to submit:
- Full paper for oral presentation
- Proposal to organize a technical session and/or workshop.
Prospective authors are invited to submit their draft paper (between 5 to 8 pages, standard 2 column IEEE style). The submission of a paper implies that the paper is original and has not been submitted under review or copyright protected by the author. The language of the conference is English. The proceedings of the conference will be published in the IEEE Xplore. All accepted papers will be presented in oral sessions or poster sessions.
The submission process is carried through Easychair conference management system. Submitted papers should be uploaded through the STAIR'11 Easychair Online Submission Site:
If you don't have an account on Easychair yet, the above link will also allow you to create one.
Please follow the formatting instructions for the draft paper:
- Paper Size: US Letter format (8.5" x 11") or A4 (210 X 297 mm)
- Paper Length: Maximum 8 pages, including figures, tables & references
- Paper formatting: double column, single spaced, 10pt font.
- Do not number your manuscript pages.
The first page must include:
- Title of the paper
- Name, affiliation, postal address and E-mail address for each author
The format of both the initial submissions and the final accepted papers must be in PDF. All submitted papers will be refereed by experts in the respective fields according to the criteria of originality, significance, quality, and clarity. The authors of accepted papers will have an opportunity to revise their papers and take into consideration the referees' comments and suggestions before submitting the final papers.
All accepted papers with paid registration will be included in the Proceedings of STAIR'11, to be published by IEEE. To include your paper in the conference proceedings, you should prepare your paper suitable to IEEE format.
Local copy (updated as November 4th):
- Microsoft Word 2000 US letter (DOC) - link
- Microsoft Word 2000 A4 (DOC) - link
- LaTeX Archive Contents (ZIP) - link
- LaTeX Bibliography Files (ZIP) - link